Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kayla's Big Beautiful Dress

High school seemed so long ago, but, Facebook always helps to remind me how far we've all come. I am so excited to get messages from old friends saying, "Hi, remember me? Would you take my child's picture?"
To me it means that are they trusting me to capture this very special moment for them, and to that I am honored.

It's also so cool to see an old friend and then see how much their babe looks like them! So adorable! Suc is the case of little Kayla, who was such a joy to photograph.

Her christening dress was just so beautiful - I had to make sure to pan way back to capture the beauty of it all. How truly lovely.

Mom opted for thank you cards as well, which is always easier for busy moms and dads (take a look in the "creations" gallery on the webpage).

Hope to see Kayla and mom again soon! So much fun to photograph!

No comments: