Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BIG Baby Boy

Ah...childhood, so many memories. It's the silly things you remember like, who you walked to school with...who was your first crush and who shared your birthday...birthday, I remember who that was! Good 'ol Facebook strikes again with a gal that I went to grammar school with for years. We had a special bond - we had the same birthday and we always remembered that silly fact. So, when I saw that she had a baby, I was so excited for her!

When I met baby Lucas, I had a complete flashback to my first son. He is a BIG BOY and I laughed hysterically when I took this picture...

He just has this look like, "Are you kidding me? I'm way too old for this...really..." Too cute!

Not wanting to miss one pic, mom opted to have a collage made, which is a really great idea!

Welcome to the CBP Baby Plan Lucas, see you next month!

No comments: