Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've been a BAAAAAAAD GIRL...

Okay, I apologize...some of you have complained that I've fallen way back on my blogging and you are getting sick of reading the same ol' same ol' over and over again. I'm sorry!
The fact is, my business tripled this year! YIPPEE! With that, something had to give...and it was the blog.

I've been so busy taking pictures, editing, getting the kids on the bus, making lunches, doing laundry, returning phone calls, making cards, putting up holiday scenes, taking down holiday scenes, taking orders, delivering orders, making breakfast, making dinner, letting the dog out, letting the dog in, covering the dog with a blanket so that she doesn't incessantly whine from being cold, cleaning, decorating, undecorating...OH, you get it! The blog had to take a hit!

With that being said, I think I'm ready to begin again...though, I have missed a WHOLE BUNCH of blogging. If you would like me to blog about your photo session, please let me know! I would be happy to!
Otherwise, I'm going to begin this year, in 2010 and continue on from there; though I can't guarentee that by next September, there may be crickets here again! AH!

Take a look and I hope you enjoy what you see! Feel free to leave comments as you wish! This is for all of us to enjoy! I love it!

2 comments:

Maria Dragone said...

I will poke you if I hear crickets again.

cHeR said...

LOL!