Friday, January 30, 2009

It's been awhile - THANK YOU!

Whew! It's been a long while blogging and I finally feel like the rush of the holiday season has settled-down enough to regain my thoughts! I want to personally thank each and every one of the families and friends that came to see me this holiday season. My business has tripled from last year and I can only suspect that I may be even busier for the 2009 holiday season...this is all thanks to you!

You could have gone to so many other places and yet, you entrusted me with your holiday portraits & cards and I truly appreciate your patronage.

It was my pleasure to create these memories for you! I was so excited to see how big all of the children are getting as well as to plan future shoots!

So, THANK YOU for another successful holiday season with CB Photography! Can't wait for next year and to see you throughout the 2009 portrait season!



Here are just a few portraits from 2008's holiday season! Enjoy!




No comments: