Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sometimes, you're just not in the mood!


I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely family through MySpace and was excited to take their family pics. However, their little man had another plan in mind! He was the cutest little guy who simply wanted to explore and have fun...on his terms!
How dare we (his parents and I) try to stop his new adventure to the CB Photography studio!

After a couple of walks and tries, he won and we packed it up!

I just want to tell all of the parents out there that THIS IS OKAY! I'm a very laid-back and relaxed kind of person - don't freak out - I have two of my own and really have no clue how they would behave at some unknown studio. This holds especially true for any child between the ages of 14-20 months - they're unpredictable and their favorite word is "NO!" Why should a trip to the photo studio be any different? LOL!

I offered this family a home shoot instead so that we can capture those special family moments in an environment that their son is comfortable in and will enjoy. It's all about comfort, fun and that one special moment.

Stay tuned for home shoot pics!

No comments: